First Baptist Church is seeking a qualified individual for a part-time Ministerial Staff Secretary position.
This position is non-benefited and part-time
Wage $12.39 per hour
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer phone, take messages, and greet visitors to the office
- Obtain literature order forms to prepare quarterly order. Compile order and have delivered a minimum of two weeks before new quarter begins to distribute to classes.
- Assist VBS coordinator
- Make announcement changes and additions in sound booth.
- Have music folders prepared for choir for the coming week with all appropriate material chosen for the worship service.
- Support Music, Student, and Children's Ministers as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by ministers.
Education/Experience (* required)
- High School Diploma*
- Active member of a Southern Baptist Church*
- Knowledgeable of and ability to operate computers, software, copiers, fax machines and other office equipment
- Experience as an office secretary preferred
A detailed job description and position application can be obtained in the church office or church website.
Return application to church office before 4:00 p.m. December 29, 2022
Applications must be complete - Résumés should be included
Inquiries may be made to church office (870)364-4167 or Campbell Wilkerson (870)500-0114
Please Click below to download the Employment Application and return completed application to the church office: